Friday, July 23, 2010

pool

So today I was at a water park/ pool with two of my friends. There were these creepy people who kept following us and asking us what our names were and stuff like that. My friends decided to lie about who they are, just for fun. One became Becca, a 14 (going on 15) year old with a boyfriend named Joe, who was in Minnesota to visit her cousins, and the other became Julia, also 14 and going into 9th grade. The first girl is actually 12 and the second 13. I decided not to lie at all. The creepy people believed every word of what my friends said (lies!) and refused to believe that I lived in Minnesota, or that I was 12. I insisted that I knew where I lived, I lived in Minnesota and I know how old I am and that I know my own name (which they didn't really believe either). Isn't it strange they only believed the lies??? Appearently, my friends are better at lying then I am at telling the truth.

2 comments:

  1. When I was in Colorado We lied about MN That we talked like Canadians and we lived in snow-forts and drank maple syrup strait from the tree

    ReplyDelete