Wednesday, March 30, 2011

beautiful

Today in Religion, we had to make posters illustrating the article we had just read on St. Francis of Assisi. My group's poster was of St. Francis (an amazing stick person drawn by me) being called by God (shown as light coming from clouds). My group told me that the rays looked like radiation and that Francis was going to die. Then, since Francis appearenlty loved french, both singing and talking in, another person in my group added a speech bubble by Francis saying the one thing he knew in French. When we presented to the class, the person in my group read the bubble. ". . . and since St. Francis loved to sing in french, we have this speech bubble. It means, "you're beautiful". After he said this, everybody else in the class immediately said thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment