- Don't do anything: just wait for the next hiccup
- Tell yourself "I'm not going to hiccup again"
- Sing loud and with heart
- Put your head on the ground and hold your breath for 10 seconds
- Swallow 3-6 times without breathing inbetween
- Say "Pineapple"
- Repeatedly tell yourself "I am not a fish"
- Rub your earlobe
- Jump out of a plane
- Breath into and out of a paper bag
- Drink dill pickle juice
- Eat a marshmallow
- Do three cartwheels with a jolly rancher in your mouth
Thursday, June 9, 2011
So yesterday I had the hiccups and was looking up possible cures. . .