Friday, July 3, 2009

camp

I recently got back from STEPS camp (science technology engineering preview camp for girls) And it was lots of fun. I got to sleep in a dorm w/ my roomate, bulid a plane that worked (and crashed) and make a radio, and lots of other cool stuff. Random fact: 97% of our DNA is the same as a banana. We got to play with fire in chemistry, throw paper airplanes everywhere in physics, mess with hotwheels in macgyver, make a 6 second movie in animation, and get tons of ice cream topped with lots of toppings from the ice cream bar. I attached my animation below.

2 comments:

  1. oh thats rele sweet lucy i want to do that but oh yay i will how did u get it on there anyways???

    ReplyDelete
  2. get what on where? get the video on the blog? When U R posting, on the tool bar there is a little movie pic. click on it then enter your file in the box.

    ReplyDelete