Friday, May 1, 2009

Science Museum

So, yesterday the whole sixth grade went on a field trip: Overnight @ the Science museum of Minnesota. It was lots of fun. We saw this guy who showed us all the reptiles which included : 2 rattlesnakes, a painted turtle, snapping turtle, this texan turtle, leopard gecko, ghila monster, bull snake (which I got to hold) a black mexican snake, and another snake. My english teacher was freaking out. Then we got to explore the science museum for 2 hours and have a snack (yum). Then we went to bed in the human body exibit and woke up at 6:30 am to get ready for breakfast. Then we watched a cryogenics show where this lady used liquid nitrogen (nitrogen at less than -3oo degrees F. And then wae watched an Omnitheatre movie on the grand canyon.

P.S: I'm sorry if there is a lack of enthusisiam in this post. I stayed up later than I ever have and got roughly 4 hours of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment