Friday, February 20, 2009

Banana

I have decided to do today's post on Bananas! So, today at lunch(@ school) there were bananas. These were mini, green, yellow and had brown spots. My friend got one. I said to her "that doesn't look normal." then she opens it and looks at it. After a moment of thinking she took a nibble out of her banana. She looks at my and says "It doesn't taste normal either."

So then there's this song called "Apples and Bananas" It goes.....
I like to eat eat eat apples and bananas,
I like to eat eat eat apples and bananas. Then it continues through all the vowels like shown

below in their own verses.

I like to eat eat eat apples and bananas (A)

I like to eat eat eat epples and baenenes (E)

I like to eat eat eat Ipples and baninis (I)

I like to eat eat eat opples and banonos (O)

I like to eat eat eat upples and what ever it is. (AKA: idk how to spell it) (U)

Sorry If you can't read it. I didn't know how to spell them.

Green Tip: Plant A Tree! (And guess what? this part isn't about bananas!)

No comments:

Post a Comment