Thursday, February 19, 2009

Names.

Some stores are named weird names, as are some songs. I have been to a store called the Essence of Nonsense and to a bulding called the Bigelio Buliding. There is a song in High School Musical 2 called Humuhumunukunukuapua'a I had to look it up to spell it right and I still don't know if it's right. People should be able to actuall spell the name of a song. I wonder if the High School Musical people consitered that. ? Also isn't it weird that McDonalds is the name of a farmer in a little kid's song. (Old McDonald had a farm E I E I O) It isn't right if you ask me. If you think up the name of a weird song or bulding, please click comment and write it. I'd like to hear It.

Green tip: uhhhh.... lets see. Oh! Got one! Recycle paper. The newspaper that you've already read, pictures that you drew and don't like, to- do lists from 2 months ago....... Anyways just recycle!

No comments:

Post a Comment