Saturday, April 3, 2010

Wolf Ridge

So, guess what? In 9 days I (and the rest of my grade) get to go to Wolf Ridge (Enviromental Learning Center) For a week! Yeah! We get to do lots of stuff, take classes, get pushed off a cliff (according to older people who have been there) and get plopped in the middle of the forest with a compass and a map and have to find our way back to civilization. Anyways I think it's going to be lots of fun.

Quote: If I have to wait any longer, I might blow up!
Did you blow up yet??

3 comments:

  1. Cool, This Summer I am Going to go to Colorado with my church we are going to step of a cliff backwards. I wish I could get lost in the wilderness It Would be fun.
    _____________________________________________________________________
    Walking in wilderness, bear appears,
    Guy: Ahh! A bear!
    other guy puts on his running shoes
    Guy: What are you doing! You can't out run a Bear!
    other guy: I don't Have to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get it. So the guy puts on shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Running Shoes
    You don't have to outrun the bear you just have to outrun your friend

    ReplyDelete